Femore is a female sexual enhancement product that boosts sexual desire, orgasms, and more. The product claims to be created by professionals that are familiar with female sexual health. This product also claims that is made without drugs and enhances intimate encounters. Femore is a topical cream, and is designed to be applied prior to intercourse or foreplay.
How Does Femore Work
Femore should be applied gently to the clitoris before engaging in any sort of sexual activity. The active ingredients, such as L-Arginine and Glycerin, increase moisture, blood flow, and sexual intimacy. Some studies show that using L-Arginine can increase sexual desire and feelings of satisfaction. Depending on each individual woman, a single application of this product is said to last up to an hour.
- Femore is a topical cream that works by delivering potent ingredients into the body through a topical application. When the cream is applied and the ingredients activate, blood flow is boosted. This product claims to contain some ingredients that may boost blood flow and provide such results.
- This product does not use hormones or anything that may be extremely dangerous.
- This product is easy to use.
- Femore uses ingredients that can increase nitric oxide levels in the body. This may be dangerous for older women or those using specific medications.
- Femore also uses parabens, which may cause cancer. Parabens are a preservative. Do you really want to apply preservatives to your sensitive and most intimate areas? This product does not have a satisfaction guarantee either, which is a sad downside for women that want to explore their options.
- Pregnant women cannot use this cream, and it cannot be used more than 4 times in a 24 hour period. This product may only last 30 minutes or less for some women.
- It doesn’t help that the website also seems a bit outdated and boring. There isn’t a lot of information regarding the product, just information discussing sexual health.
- Femore does not contain any ingredients that may permanently boost moisture. Moisture retention is an important factor for many women suffering from sexual dysfunction.
Femore is a female enhancement product that claims to have the same benefits as thousands of other products on the market. A gentler ingredient blend would probably be more suitable. It also wouldn’t hurt to find a product that actually offers a money back guarantee!